iHub By James Ndiga / March 19, 2014
Learn to Earn Remote training program
Guest post by Israel Kloss.
Learn To Earn (LTE) is a Computer Science and Technology remote training program that provides a strong foundation in the fundamentals of Web Development and a specialization in WordPress. Students will learn how to create effective and strategically sound websites for a real-world clients.
LTE’s classes take place on Saturdays at 4pm to 5pm (EAT time) with trainers and professors from the USA rotating through the topics listed under curriculum here:
We accept applications from East Africans who have a passion in the field of technology and who want to learn Computer Science basics.
Students applying for this mentor-ship program must satisfy these prerequisites:
1) Understand and type English (for those with English-speaking mentors).
2) Be able to type at least 30 words per minute,
3) Have access to a computer with adequate internet access.
4) Have attended an in-person Google hangout training class as a prerequisite.
Personal and remote tutoring is also available for a fee.
To learn how to apply or for more information on tutoring, please email the LTE Nairobi Director, Cavin Ongogo at email@example.com
$i = 1; ?>
Israel Kloss at 01:54:28AM Thursday, March 27, 2014
We are looking forward to doing the Google Hangout training this class at the IHub on Saturday April 26th! Thanks for posting this, James!Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Eneza Education Graduates out of Incubation Program
- Be a part of the BBC “World have your say” radio show airing at iHub
- Bad judgement – Experience – Good judgement.
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup
- What Tracking Misinformation in Tana Delta Entails