iHub By Mugethi Gitau / March 18, 2014
Help us (Ushahidi) engage with you better!
Guest blog by Angela Oduor
Ushahidi is growing. And Ushahidi is making some changes. We’ve been talking a lot lately about how we’re growing and how to better serve our base: you. Since the very beginning we’ve relied on all the great work that you do. How?
- You help us improve the tools we build;
- You help us translate a lot of stuff for a lot of places;
- You support us by commenting on new initiatives and tweeting about your experiences;
- and most of all: you use our tools to tell your stories; gather the data you need; and make change in the world.
We want to grow with you. To do that we need (and want!) to hear from you about what’s working and what’s not. Please help us improve by responding to our Ushahidi Community Survey. It’s 21 questions and will take less time than making a cup of coffee or listening to a Fela Kuti song and you can do both of those things while you fill it out! The results will inform how we design, develop and deploy our tools. This survey will be open up till 11th April 2014.
We plan to share our findings you by the 28th of April, 2014 via the Ushahidi blog and our wiki . We will also have a live online discussion session to discuss how we’ll move forward with your responses (the survey includes a question on which online forum you’d like us to use for this). Your personal information and responses will be confidential and will not be published unless otherwise indicated.
Please help us spread the word: send the survey to other users, community members, or interested individuals who might have thoughts on our tools.
Please help us translate the survey for your country!
We recognize the fact that we have a global audience, and would love to ensure that the deployers, users, community members, and partners in your country can participate in this feedback process. If you can help us translate the Ushahidi Community Survey, please contact angela AT ushahidi DOT com
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Be a part of the BBC “World have your say” radio show airing at iHub
- Bad judgement – Experience – Good judgement.
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup
- What Tracking Misinformation in Tana Delta Entails
- Latin ‘desired things’