iHub By Joseph / February 3, 2014
African Tech Bits: Valuraha Opening Up Finance
Welcome to the the first episode of African Tech Bits. A series that aims to tell the story of the amazing entrepreneurs behind up coming businesses. Stories told by the tech community for the tech community. On this first episode we feature Valuraha a young up coming company that addresses the need for financial literacy in the country.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup