iHub By Joseph / February 3, 2014
African Tech Bits: Valuraha Opening Up Finance
Welcome to the the first episode of African Tech Bits. A series that aims to tell the story of the amazing entrepreneurs behind up coming businesses. Stories told by the tech community for the tech community. On this first episode we feature Valuraha a young up coming company that addresses the need for financial literacy in the country.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi