iHub By Joseph / February 3, 2014
African Tech Bits: Valuraha Opening Up Finance
Welcome to the the first episode of African Tech Bits. A series that aims to tell the story of the amazing entrepreneurs behind up coming businesses. Stories told by the tech community for the tech community. On this first episode we feature Valuraha a young up coming company that addresses the need for financial literacy in the country.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business