iHub By Joseph / February 3, 2014
African Tech Bits: Valuraha Opening Up Finance
Welcome to the the first episode of African Tech Bits. A series that aims to tell the story of the amazing entrepreneurs behind up coming businesses. Stories told by the tech community for the tech community. On this first episode we feature Valuraha a young up coming company that addresses the need for financial literacy in the country.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Eneza Education Graduates out of Incubation Program
- Be a part of the BBC “World have your say” radio show airing at iHub
- Bad judgement – Experience – Good judgement.
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup
- What Tracking Misinformation in Tana Delta Entails