Featured By Sheilah Birgen / January 19, 2014
PIVOT East 2014 Planning Commences In Earnest
Planning for PIVOT East 2014 has commenced in earnest. This will be the fourth edition of East Africa’s premier mobile start-ups conference and competition which has seen the discovery of some of the region’s most innovative players in the mobile ecosystem.
This year’s event sees the return of PIVOT East to Nairobi, Kenya after a highly successful outing in Kampala, Uganda in 2013. The competition will follow the same format as in the past which will see applicants from throughout East Africa going through a comprehensive selection process culminating in 25 finalists pitching at the competition slated for Tuesday the 24th June 2014 and Wednesday the 25th June 2014.
We will soon be announcing calls for applications for PIVOT East 2014 so stay turned for updates here.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Managing Customers and Markets II, Strathmore Business School/AMI
- [Join] YourFry – A Meeting of Text and Technology
- Continuous Integration in PHP (PHP User Group Meetup 7th October 2014 17:30 Hrs)
- Have Open Data Tools Had Any Impact in Kenya?
- A peer into the Start-Up Nation