iHub By James Ndiga / November 5, 2013
Your contribution on mobile platforms needed with great prizes up for grab.
The sixth Developer Economics survey is on. This is a definitive research on the state of the developer nation by vision mobile, giving you a chance as a developer to have a say on top mobile platforms, developers tools, revenue models and so much more with great prizes to be won.
Vision Mobile is a UK-based research company in the app economy and mobile business models. Their research and workshops help clients compete and win in their rapidly changing industries.
By taking part in the survey, you get a free 1-month subscription of crash reporting for their apps as well as a 20% discount to continue using the service after the 1 month is up. Just take the survey and Bugsense will be in touch to set up your prize.
There are also great devices up for grabs – the winners will be determined in a draw, which will be held after the close of the survey (early December).
- One new iPhone 5c
- One Samsung Galaxy S4(courtesy of Samsung)
- Two Lumia 925 (courtesy of Nokia)
To take part in the survey, kindly visit www.visionmobile.com/DE1Q14ihub
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business
- INTEL IDEATION CAMP
- A Recap of #UmatiForum: The Many Faces of Online Hate Speech in Kenya