iHub By James Ndiga / November 5, 2013
Your contribution on mobile platforms needed with great prizes up for grab.
The sixth Developer Economics survey is on. This is a definitive research on the state of the developer nation by vision mobile, giving you a chance as a developer to have a say on top mobile platforms, developers tools, revenue models and so much more with great prizes to be won.
Vision Mobile is a UK-based research company in the app economy and mobile business models. Their research and workshops help clients compete and win in their rapidly changing industries.
By taking part in the survey, you get a free 1-month subscription of crash reporting for their apps as well as a 20% discount to continue using the service after the 1 month is up. Just take the survey and Bugsense will be in touch to set up your prize.
There are also great devices up for grabs – the winners will be determined in a draw, which will be held after the close of the survey (early December).
- One new iPhone 5c
- One Samsung Galaxy S4(courtesy of Samsung)
- Two Lumia 925 (courtesy of Nokia)
To take part in the survey, kindly visit www.visionmobile.com/DE1Q14ihub
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Heading to the Hunt: Kenya’s Startups Still Bite
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business
- #FailFaire Nairobi