iHub By Josiah Mugambi / November 20, 2013
Startup Showcase: Mateeshoh
Supporting startups is one of the key reasons why the iHub exists, and part of this involves talking about what people and startups in the community are doing.
Tosh is a former iHub Community Manager who has launched a startup, Mateeshoh, an online electronic commerce fashion portal that allows one to purchase trendy ‘teeshohs’ (t-shirts in Sheng), and delivered for free at a Nairobi CBD address.
He’s also involved in Nairobi Love, a project about Nairobi’s graphic identity.
Tosh was a critical part of the iHub team between Oct 2010 and Oct 2012.
$i = 1; ?>
david at 21:19:53PM Wednesday, November 20, 2013
found this site today via TechMoran. love the design.we dont want clothing sites create great solutions to problems for peopleReply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Managing Customers and Markets II, Strathmore Business School/AMI
- [Join] YourFry – A Meeting of Text and Technology
- Continuous Integration in PHP (PHP User Group Meetup 7th October 2014 17:30 Hrs)
- Have Open Data Tools Had Any Impact in Kenya?
- A peer into the Start-Up Nation