iHub By Josiah Mugambi / November 30, 2013
Airtel Money Developer Session Wednesday 4th Dec from 1:30-5:30pm
Airtel Money will on Wednesday 2nd December hold a session for developers, startups, businesses who are interested in learning more about leveraging Airtel Africa’s network to integrate, validate, market and sell innovative solutions to over 60 million customers in Africa. This is quite useful for anyone who has a solution that has may have market locally but can be easily customised for a different market in the region.
During this session, challenges faced by developers, as well as thoughts on how developers and startups could work with Airtel in coming up with solutions across the region will be discussed.
Please RSVP for this session here free of charge:
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business