iHub By Mugethi Gitau / October 16, 2013
Mobile Entrepreneurs : would you like an Orange API Toolbox?’
Come and share views with an Orange representative.
Orange is currently developing a ‘Toolbox for African Mobile Entrepreneurs’. If implemented, the toolbox would provide access to specific Orange capabilities (such as network, data, payment) that would expedite development of mobile service, allowing startups to create value on top of Orange APIs.
A representative from their headquarters in Europe will be at the iHub on Tuesday, 22nd October from 11 am-1.00 pm, and would like to meet with techprenuers that are extremely engaged with their projects and stand to benefit from Orange’s APIs and toolkit.
The roundtable discussion will aim to get your perspectives and suggestions on the potential of the toolkit and help answer the questions below but not limited to:
- What is your interest for such a Toolbox?
- What tools do you suggest should be part of it?
- What are your broader expectations as Mobile Entrepreneurs?
Your suggestions and contributions to developing the Orange toolkit will be highly appreciated. This will also be a chance for you to see areas of collaboration and how your business venture can benefit from the Orange toolbox.
Kindly confirm your attendance with us before by latest Monday 21st October 2013 by registering here.
$i = 1; ?>
Evans Mathew at 18:02:34PM Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Is this a question because the answer is a definite yes. It will save a lot of time and hopefully form a great platform to bring a lot of ideas to realityReply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- AMI SELF-MANAGEMENT TRAINING, Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Safari Tales: The App that Tells Stories
- [Meetup] Tech Meets Conservation 07
- Wireless Wednesday – How can mobile technology encourage information sharing within agricultural value chains
- Why the Maker Movement