iHub By Joseph / October 10, 2013
Making All Voices Count: A Grand Challenge for Development
We are pleased to invite you the Nairobi launch of Making All Voices Count: a global initiative aimed at deepening existing innovations and harnessing new technologies, to enable citizen engagement and government responsiveness to improve government performance. The event will run from 2pm – 4pm on Friday October 11th and conclude with a cocktail reception and networking opportunities.
We will be sharing information on the grants and prizes available as well as other MAVC activities.
Register here to attend. http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8086682485
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business