iHub By Joseph / October 10, 2013
Making All Voices Count: A Grand Challenge for Development
We are pleased to invite you the Nairobi launch of Making All Voices Count: a global initiative aimed at deepening existing innovations and harnessing new technologies, to enable citizen engagement and government responsiveness to improve government performance. The event will run from 2pm – 4pm on Friday October 11th and conclude with a cocktail reception and networking opportunities.
We will be sharing information on the grants and prizes available as well as other MAVC activities.
Register here to attend. http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8086682485
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers