iHub By Mugethi Gitau / October 17, 2013
Lunch with PayPal
Have you experienced frustration in trying to pay or be paid for goods or services online?
Come have lunch and discuss ecommerce and payments in Africa with Malvina Goldfeld, PayPal’s head of business development for Sub-Saharan Africa.
Malvina will expand on PayPal’s activities in the region in general and their new partnership with Equity Bank to allow Kenyans access to the global market by withdrawing PayPal funds to their local Kenyan bank accounts.
$i = 1; ?>
Kekeli at 13:12:34PM Thursday, October 17, 2013
Hello I would like to get in touch with Malvina Goldfeld. Can I get her contact information? It is concerning getting paypal in Ghana.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Mobile Monday – featuring Elma by Craft Silicon
- Review of Kenya’s move to EMV credit cards
- [Training] Managing Customers and Markets
- StartUp Series Episode 1: The Hustler
- 10 signs your work placement or internship is a ‘keeper’