iHub By Mark Kamau / October 17, 2013
Transform Idea into a Product | Steve Rogers
A while back, Steve Rogers, Google’s director for Europe, Middle East and Africa officially opened the iHub UX lab. He also gave an amazing talk on User experience in emerging markets that received rave reviews for those who attended this talk.
Steve is back and has been kind enough to prepare another session for the community. This is an even more interesting hands on session in which he shall be sharing how to develop ideas into actual viable products.
Come test your idea against this approach. What are you working on at the moment? Do you have a business or product idea? Wouldn’t it be nice to learn new methods of dealing with your ideas?
Ihub main space
Bishop Magua Building, 4th floor
Ngong Road, Opposite Uchumi Hyper
10:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
Friday 18th October
Come test your idea! Join us for 2 hours and improve your skills. You will not regret it!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business