iHub By Rachel Gichinga / September 2, 2013
Intel Developer Community Night @ Jump Start – Wednesday 4th September, 2013, 5:30 – 8.00 pm
This week, iHub will be commencing the Jump Start series, sponsored by Intel, with a view to strengthening the local developer community’s access to high quality knowledge on how to take a product from an idea to a viable business. This is critical information for all startups, and we encourage as many people as possible to sign up for this training.
As spaces for the 2 day training session are limited to 25 startups only, we want to ensure that those who are not able to participaate in this 2 day workshop are still able to benefit from the knowledge being shared at Jump Start. We are therefore opening up the evening of the 4th to the wider developer community in Nairobi. On Wednesday 4th September, from 5:30 – 8 pm, Intel will be hosting a Developer Community Night, in which we’ll be talking about the ways in which we can partner with local developers to help them move their ideas to scale.
We’ll be hearing from two local Intel Software Partners – Leti Games and Planet Rackus, both of whom are highly successful and talented local game developers with whom Intel has partnered to expand their reach.
If you’re interested in attending the Jump Start Developer Community Night with Intel, please sign up here. The event is FREE to attend, though you must register in advance.
$i = 1; ?>
EVANS KANA at 15:54:44PM Tuesday, September 3, 2013
u r inspiring people especially the young ones who want to venture into IT business .CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup
- What Tracking Misinformation in Tana Delta Entails
- Latin ‘desired things’
- [Podcast] M:lab East Africa Interview with Sheilah Birgen
- [Apply] : The 2015 Green Pioneer Accelerator Program launches in Kenya and South Africa
Tag Cloudafrica Akirachix apps community dangerous speech design developers Entrepreneurship event fireside chat ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab microsoft mobile nairobi open data PIVOT25 Research Social Entrepreneurship startups Tech Technology training Umati ushahidi
- The Intel Inter-University Apps Challenge | 26th September, 2014 | C4D Lab, University of Nairobi
- [RSVP] Kenya Lean Series 2
- Intel AppThwack Testing Day: Come test your apps! | August 26th, 2014 | 9:30 am – 5:00 pm | iHub
- Lessons Learned: Lean Launch Pad experiences with Iain Verigin
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!