iHub By Joseph / August 15, 2013
MIT Legatum fellowship in Entrepreneurship
William Guyster, the Fellowship Program Manager at MIT’s Legatum Center is hosting a session in Nairobi. He will pitch about MIT, talk about application to the school and discuss MIT’s plan to support the entrepreneurial activities of it’s African students, specifically opportunities for tuition at MIT for those wishing to launch a for-profit business in Africa. Aspiring grad students in any discipline are invited.
Thursday August 15th from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Register here to attend: https://www.eventbrite.com/event/7800207631
Click here for more details:
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup