iHub By Rachel Gichinga / July 16, 2013
Are You Our New Intern?
The iHub is always on the lookout for interns. There is a quality we look for called “iHubiness”. To see what that is, check out our web site.
If you have a university degree and/or 2 years’ experience in a tech field and:
- You’re good with people, and are comfortable in both one-on-one settings and with large, diverse groups
- You care about technology as a means to an end, and you’re interested in seeing how to leverage all facets of tech towards that end
- You’re organized enough to be able to plan multiple events a week
- You can coordinate outreach efforts to schools and universities
- You’re good with social media and can manage Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- You’re passionate about seeing the Kenyan/African tech scene grow, and you’re full of ideas about how to make that happen
- You can work independently, you respect deadlines, and you’re a good communicator
If this describes you, write us a 250-word letter of motivation describing what excites you, where you see yourself going in the next few years, how long you would want to be at the iHub, and what you hope to achieve during this period. Send this application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “iHub Intern” in the subject line.
Apply now to intern with us.
$i = 1; ?>
Phelix Odipo at 16:01:24PM Wednesday, July 17, 2013
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup
- AMI SELF-MANAGEMENT TRAINING, Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Safari Tales: The App that Tells Stories
Tag Cloudafrica Akirachix apps community dangerous speech design developers Entrepreneurship event gaming ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 Research Social Entrepreneurship startups Tech Technology training Umati
- No related posts found