iHub By Rachel Gichinga / June 4, 2013
‘The Social Network’ & Entrepreneurs: Lessons from the movie – Saturday June 8th, 7 – 9:30 pm, iHub
Come and see The Social Network, the Facebook story as you’ve never seen it before, hosted by Dinero MPS. Dinero co-founder Ian Grigg uses the film as a teaching tool to help young entrepreneurs to avoid some of the pitfalls of startups.
As we watch the film, we will periodically pause and discuss what happened, who made the right move, and who made mistakes.
The showing will be on Saturday, June 8th at 7 pm at the iHub. No cost. Bring your own refreshments.
marriage celebrant adelaide at 14:37:04PM Tuesday, July 23, 2013
This is the first time I’ve been to your website. Thnx for sharing more details.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi