iHub By Rachel Gichinga / June 18, 2013
Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
Are you a university student entrepreneur who has a computing technology and you think can change the world? Intel Technology to Market Accelerator@UCBerkeley (T2MA) could be your ticket to Silicon Valley.
This special Intel Global Challenge track is an online and Silicon Valley-based version of UC Berkeley’s advanced Lean Launch-Pad course (pioneered by Steve Blank) with additional elements designed just for the Accelerator teams. If your team is admitted, you get 4 months of top-notch start-up training, tuning and mentoring from UC Berkeley Faculty members and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. The first half is delivered 3 hours/week over the Web from July through September, 2013.
In October, successful teams get the opportunity, expenses paid, to fly to Silicon Valley, California for 3 days of onsite training and a Demo Day for angel and venture capital investors.
You can download the application instructions here: Technology to market accelerator (06 06 13).
You can also find out more about the program here: Intel Application.
Deadline for submission of applications is 12 noon on Sunday 23rd June, 2013
Send your applications via email to the following:
- Suraj Shah: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agatha Gikunda: email@example.com
- Fred Odhiambo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure that you copy all these 3 addresses.
Our decision will be relayed after 25th June. Good luck!
$i = 1; ?>
Intel & Berkley Partner To Give Entrepreneurs Startup Skills: Here's How You Can Get In - Mulika Mwizi at 15:09:17PM Wednesday, June 19, 2013
[...] The *iHub_ blog Share this:PocketEmailMoreDiggShare on TumblrPrint Pin ItLike this:Like Loading… News, [...]Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Be a part of the BBC “World have your say” radio show airing at iHub
- Bad judgement – Experience – Good judgement.
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup
- What Tracking Misinformation in Tana Delta Entails
- Latin ‘desired things’
Tag Cloudafrica Akirachix apps community dangerous speech design developers Entrepreneurship event fireside chat ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab microsoft mobile nairobi open data PIVOT25 Research Social Entrepreneurship startups Tech Technology training Umati ushahidi
- The Intel Inter-University Apps Challenge | 26th September, 2014 | C4D Lab, University of Nairobi
- Intel AppThwack Testing Day: Come test your apps! | August 26th, 2014 | 9:30 am – 5:00 pm | iHub
- Spotlight on Local Innovation: The Intel Autobots Project
- Apply now for the TechCrunch Startup Battlefield
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by May 6th!