iHub By Rachel Gichinga / June 18, 2013
Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
Are you a university student entrepreneur who has a computing technology and you think can change the world? Intel Technology to Market Accelerator@UCBerkeley (T2MA) could be your ticket to Silicon Valley.
This special Intel Global Challenge track is an online and Silicon Valley-based version of UC Berkeley’s advanced Lean Launch-Pad course (pioneered by Steve Blank) with additional elements designed just for the Accelerator teams. If your team is admitted, you get 4 months of top-notch start-up training, tuning and mentoring from UC Berkeley Faculty members and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. The first half is delivered 3 hours/week over the Web from July through September, 2013.
In October, successful teams get the opportunity, expenses paid, to fly to Silicon Valley, California for 3 days of onsite training and a Demo Day for angel and venture capital investors.
You can download the application instructions here: Technology to market accelerator (06 06 13).
You can also find out more about the program here: Intel Application.
Deadline for submission of applications is 12 noon on Sunday 23rd June, 2013
Send your applications via email to the following:
- Suraj Shah: email@example.com
- Agatha Gikunda: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Odhiambo: email@example.com
Ensure that you copy all these 3 addresses.
Our decision will be relayed after 25th June. Good luck!
Intel & Berkley Partner To Give Entrepreneurs Startup Skills: Here's How You Can Get In - Mulika Mwizi at 15:09:17PM Wednesday, June 19, 2013
[...] The *iHub_ blog Share this:PocketEmailMoreDiggShare on TumblrPrint Pin ItLike this:Like Loading… News, [...]Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business
- INTEL IDEATION CAMP
- A Recap of #UmatiForum: The Many Faces of Online Hate Speech in Kenya
Tag Cloudafrica community design developers Entrepreneurship event ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab Meetups microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 projects Research robotics Social Entrepreneurship startups talks Tech Technology training Umati
- The Intel Galileo Challenge: Launching in JKUAT, KU and UoN
- Introducing the new Intel Student Partners 2014!
- Intel – Google Developer Group Meetup: “Building Apps 101: Know Your Audience” | Saturday 15th February, 2013 | 9:30 am – 5:00 pm | iHub
- Intel Shark Tank: Wednesday 11th December, 2013 | 6 – 8 pm | iHub
- The Intel Student Partner Program: Open Now to University Students