iHub By Gladys Kitony / May 17, 2013
NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
This month’s session of the Nairobi Research Buzz will be exceptional by all means! For the first time, we will have Ipsos Synovate – A global market research company, keen on BQC (Better, Quicker and Cheaper) methodologies and processes in its areas of specialization.
The theme will be on how traditional research data collection has changed to impact positively on business and research as a whole. Core to this is the adoption of mobile technologies into the industry and its subsequent effects on data collection and analysis. The discussion will include the adoption of new technologies in direct target research and sampling.
The session is a must-attend for business owners for it will enable them to understand how new technologies can enhance their knowledge of market needs. Researchers will also benefit through advancement of their knowledge on the relationships between newly introduced technologies and the already existing technologies.
Details are as follows:
Date: 28th May 2013
Theme: How traditional research methods have evolved to positively impact on business and research
Venue: iHub UX Lab, Ground Floor – Bishop Magua Building, Ngong Road
Presenter: Reuben Nguyo – A Research Manager at Ipsos Synovate Kenya
Register here to attend.
If you are interested in presenting or would like to suggest a topic for the Nairobi Research Buzz, send an email to email@example.com
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business
- INTEL IDEATION CAMP
- A Recap of #UmatiForum: The Many Faces of Online Hate Speech in Kenya
Tag Cloudafrica community design developers Entrepreneurship event ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab Meetups microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 projects Research robotics Social Entrepreneurship startups talks Tech Technology training Umati
- The m:lab Wins Impact Economy Innovations Grant
- iHub among the 50 Most Innovative Companies In the World 2014
- Mobile East Africa 2014 welcomes the man that Forbes measured as the “world’s most influential expert in mobile”
- Upcoming International Development Design Summit (IDDS) and Rethink Relief summits by MIT D-Lab
- Flying Donkeys and Tech Expos