iHub By Rachel Gichinga / May 7, 2013
Green Breakfast Club | May 10th, 2013 | iHub | 8:30am – 10:30am
The second Nairobi edition of the Green Breakfast Club will be held this Friday, May 10th, at the iHub.
Why attend Green Breakfast Club events?
• Receive vetted client leads, contacts and resources
• Powerful exposure for ventures
• Build capacity in Nairobi’s green business community
• Meet new business partners, cofounders and friends
• Engage in peer to peer resource exchange
• Accelerate your green venture
Speaker: James Mwai
James Mwai is the Executive Director of Fair Trade Africa. He is in charge of the successful integration of Fairtrade Africa with Fairtrade International’s Producer Services and Relations (PSR) department into a strong, efficient producer-facing support unit. James also works with the Fairtrade Africa Board to develop and manage the strategic direction of the organisation and the championing of the Fair Trade throughout Africa.
Register here to attend.
Green Breakfast Club – firstname.lastname@example.org – (888) 910 – 9980
www.greenbreakfast club.c om
©2013 Green Breakfast Club, LLC. All rights reserved
$i = 1; ?>
Michael at 10:53:44AM Wednesday, May 8, 2013
What are the charges??Reply
Sadia at 21:39:46PM Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Mobile Monday – featuring Elma by Craft Silicon
- Review of Kenya’s move to EMV credit cards
- [Training] Managing Customers and Markets
- StartUp Series Episode 1: The Hustler
- 10 signs your work placement or internship is a ‘keeper’
Tag Cloudafrica Akirachix apps community dangerous speech design developers Entrepreneurship event fireside chat ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 Research Social Entrepreneurship startups Tech Technology training Umati
- No related posts found