iHub By Gladys Kitony / April 22, 2013
Start –up Corner | Now’s the time to have your story heard!
In keeping up with our community spirit, we would like to reward all start-ups that have formed out of the iHub space.We welcome you to keep us posted on your start-up which we will feature on our blog, which has an audience of over ten thousand people.
Isn’t this a great opportunity for you and your start-up to showcase what you are working on?
This also comes with an opportunity to interact with our Research and UX team who will help you review your product and market needs.
We will also put up a link to your website or twitter account. Click here to register.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers