iHub By Rachel Gichinga / April 25, 2013
Reporting for Duty: Building an Elections Platform for Kenya | Presented by Nation Media Group and Circle Digital | Monday, April 29th | 5-7 pm| iHub
The ERTS was tremendously successful by several measures: 1.6 million pageviews, a peak of 2,500 simultaneous users, traffic from over 100 countries, heavy mobile usage within Kenya and an average visit duration of seven minutes.
In this iHub presentation, they share their experience on working across design and technological challenges, to deliver a crucial public service during Kenya’s most complicated election.
Circle Digital is a boutique digital agency based in Nairob who have worked with and for Nation Media Group, Uongozi, I&M Bank and more.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Intel Shark Tank: Wednesday 11th December, 2013 | 5 – 8 pm | iHub
- This week at iHub
- Airtel Money Developer Session Wednesday 4th Dec from 1:30-5:30pm
- Marketing and PR with Patricia Mbatia on Monday 2nd Dec from 3pm
- IBM Research – Africa @ Nairobi Research Buzz
Tag Cloudafrica apps community design developers Entrepreneurship event ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya launch Meetups microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 Research Social Entrepreneurship startups talks Tech Technology training Umati women
- The Intel Student Partner Program: Open Now to University Students
- m:lab Partners with Angel Fair organisers in their inaugural event.
- The Not-So-Hidden Cost of Doing Business in Kenya | Wednesday July 17 | 6:30 – 8:30pm | iHub
- Uchaguzi Monitoring And Evaluation Final Report Released
- #PeacefulElections – A Real Time Feed of Peace SMSs from Passengers on Buses