iHub By Rachel Gichinga / April 25, 2013
Reporting for Duty: Building an Elections Platform for Kenya | Presented by Nation Media Group and Circle Digital | Monday, April 29th | 5-7 pm| iHub
The ERTS was tremendously successful by several measures: 1.6 million pageviews, a peak of 2,500 simultaneous users, traffic from over 100 countries, heavy mobile usage within Kenya and an average visit duration of seven minutes.
In this iHub presentation, they share their experience on working across design and technological challenges, to deliver a crucial public service during Kenya’s most complicated election.
Circle Digital is a boutique digital agency based in Nairob who have worked with and for Nation Media Group, Uongozi, I&M Bank and more.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business
Tag Cloudafrica Akirachix apps community dangerous speech design developers Entrepreneurship event gaming ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 Research Social Entrepreneurship startups Tech Technology training Umati
- ICT and Governance in East Africa: Study Sites
- Online Dangerous Speech Monitoring in Kenya: Umati Project’s Findings from January – November 2013.
- The Evolving Scope of the Umati Project
- How are ICTs impacting Governance in East Africa? (a.k.a “ICT and Governance in EA” Project)
- A Recap of #UmatiForum: The Many Faces of Online Hate Speech in Kenya