iHub By Rachel Gichinga / April 25, 2013
Reporting for Duty: Building an Elections Platform for Kenya | Presented by Nation Media Group and Circle Digital | Monday, April 29th | 5-7 pm| iHub
The ERTS was tremendously successful by several measures: 1.6 million pageviews, a peak of 2,500 simultaneous users, traffic from over 100 countries, heavy mobile usage within Kenya and an average visit duration of seven minutes.
In this iHub presentation, they share their experience on working across design and technological challenges, to deliver a crucial public service during Kenya’s most complicated election.
Circle Digital is a boutique digital agency based in Nairob who have worked with and for Nation Media Group, Uongozi, I&M Bank and more.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
Tag Cloudafrica community design developers Entrepreneurship event ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab Meetups microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 projects Research robotics Social Entrepreneurship startups talks Tech Technology training Umati
- How are ICTs impacting Governance in East Africa? (a.k.a “ICT and Governance in EA” Project)
- A Recap of #UmatiForum: The Many Faces of Online Hate Speech in Kenya
- The Intel Student Partner Program: Open Now to University Students
- m:lab Partners with Angel Fair organisers in their inaugural event.
- The Not-So-Hidden Cost of Doing Business in Kenya | Wednesday July 17 | 6:30 – 8:30pm | iHub