iHub Research By Gladys Kitony / April 15, 2013
PhD Studentships – ICT For Developments
The Hasso Plattner Institute and the University of Cape Town are offering Computer Science PhD studentships in the field of ICT for Development. These will be available to students from the African continent who already hold an MSc and wish to enroll in full-time study at the University of Cape Town. Read more.
PRINCE ANA at 16:34:18PM Friday, October 4, 2013
I will like the program. I am interested in the use of mobile technology for health information dissemination.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers