By Anne / April 17, 2013
members working from the iHub space
Nairobi’s iHub, an open space for technologists, investors, tech companies and hackers, opened late 2010, and is one of Africa’s most well established innovation hubs. It now has its own research arm, consulting arm, and is opening a UX (user experience) lab soon.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi