iHub By Rachel Gichinga / April 8, 2013
GIST Startup Boot Camp Tanzania: Tech Entrepreneurs, Apply Now!
GIST Startup Boot Camp Tanzania is designed for high potential tech entrepreneurs from idea stage to 5 years in operation who are ready and committed to launch new business endeavors. GIST brings together top entrepreneurs from East Africa for this two day startup boot camp in Dar es Salaam. The goal of the GIST Startup Boot Camp is to provide participating entrepreneurs with the tools, strategies, and confidence needed in order to assess, determine feasibility of, and launch new businesses.
Benefits for startups include:
· Travel and program scholarships for up to 10 top tech entrepreneurs from countries surrounding Tanzania
· Training and networking opportunities for all attendees
· 3-month mentorship program. World-class mentorship for top entrepreneurs
· Cash Awards to top entrepreneurs
GIST Startup Boot Camp is open to tech startups from Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, and Ethiopia in the fields of ICT, Health, Agriculture and Energy
Applications are due by Friday, April 12. Apply here
debebe tsedeke at 09:10:25AM Monday, April 15, 2013
i want entrepreneurial ideasReply
that is incorporating electrical engineering.
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers