iHub UXlab By Mark Kamau / March 18, 2013
UX THURSDAYS : Free UX review for your product. Book now!
The iHub UX lab has been hard at work ensuring that user experience techniques reach the community and are helping start ups in a practical way. How? Instead of having generic random workshops, we have been pursuing a 2 prong strategy to ensure that UX is practically relevant to the community.
- We have been offering consistent, gradual training from one level to the next every Thursday from 5:30, ensuring that individuals and/or teams who attend are consistently and systematically learning new skills in a manner that takes into cognizance the need for learning curve management.
- We have been offering free UX hours for the whole day Thursday. This means as a start up, you can book an appointment with us and have a free UX review of your product. Within the time we meet you, we solely focus on your product in a private and focused space and mindset. This ensures you leave with meaningful insights for improving your product.
You are welcome to join us for training on Thursday, 5:30 or you can book a review for your product by signing up here
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa