iHub By Rachel Gichinga / March 12, 2013
Upcoming Online Sessions: ‘Growing Your Business’ and Android Developer Office Hours with Google
In addition to all the talks we host at the iHub, there are also a number of opportunities to learn online. Upcoming sessions include the following:
1. Android Developer Office Hours with Google, Wednesday March 13th, 5 pm EAT
Join the Android Developer Relations team for this EMEA timezone friendly G+ Hangout (this link will go live on Wednesday at 5 pm EAT). They’ll be answering your questions live on air. Come join Rich Hyndman, Nick Butcher, Stephan Linzner,Chris Banes and Matt Gaunt in the hangout or ask your question via the moderator section.
If you’re interested in other Google Developer Live sessions you can check out the schedule here. Google Developers Live harnesses the power of live presentations, the Q & A of a developer forum and the global reach of the internet to bring you live, streaming content for developers on many of Google’s platforms, including Android, Chrome, Cloud, Maps, YouTube and more.
2. Growing Your Business, Thursday, March 21, 2013, 5:00 pm EAT
Description: Studies have shown that the more women participate in their local economy, the more likely overall economic productivity of the country will rise and development outcomes will improve. Participate in a webchat with this live Q&A to learn how women can break through economic glass ceilings and become successful business owners.Join Elizabeth Vazquez, CEO and Founder of WeConnect International, a corporate-led non-profit working to build sustainable communities and spur economic growth by empowering women entrepreneurs to succeed in global markets.
Format: This program will be a video webchat in English. Please click on the URL above and enter the room as a ‘Guest’ to participate. To join the conversation on Twitter use @CONX and the hastags #entrepreneurship and #startup.
If you would like to participate in any of these events from the iHub, kindly email email@example.com so that we can allocate space for you.
Eric Kabuchanga at 09:01:12AM Thursday, September 5, 2013Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Its Cloudy Today: Goodbye Cluster, Hello Cloud
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business
- INTEL IDEATION CAMP
Tag Cloudafrica community design developers Entrepreneurship event ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab Meetups microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 projects Research robotics Social Entrepreneurship startups talks Tech Technology training Umati
- The m:lab Wins Impact Economy Innovations Grant
- Intel – Google Developer Group Meetup: “Building Apps 101: Know Your Audience” | Saturday 15th February, 2013 | 9:30 am – 5:00 pm | iHub
- Time is Ripe for Kenyan Android Developers
- Marketing and PR with Patricia Mbatia on Monday 2nd Dec from 3pm
- Affordable business management training at the iHub – December 5th