iHub By Leo Mutuku / March 15, 2013
New MSc Courses at University of Nairobi | School of Computing and Informatics
University of Nairobi’s School of Computing and Informatics invites qualified people to apply for their new and exciting Masters Courses commencing on 27th of May, 2013.
All Courses are Module II (parallel/non-government sponsored) and include MSc. Applied Computing, Msc. Computational Intelligence, Msc. Distributed Computing Technology and MSc. IT Management.
The courses will be taught in the evenings, Mondays to Fridays between 5.30pm – 8.30pm
If interested, submit a completed application form together with copies of certificates, transcripts, CV, and application fees receipt on or before 28th March 2013, to the office of Director, School of Computing and Informatics, Chiromo Campus.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup:
- Designers’ community at the iHub UX lab