iHub By Rachel Gichinga / March 14, 2013
BlackBerry Developers Kenya 2013 Kick-Start | Thursday 28th March | 5 – 8 pm | iHub
After a long break we are back in full force to do what we do best. On Thursday 28th March at 5 pm, we will be getting updates from the BlackBerry Jam Europe attendees, as well as some Mobile Web East Africa attendees. We will also be getting application pitch for scrutiny before publishing as well as revisiting last year agenda and setting this years agenda.
1. Understand why BlackBerry developers are the highest earning developers?
2. Know what research has to do with your user?
3. Understand emerging technology and how to maximize them through BB10 OS?
4. Know the applications making it on the scene of this new OS, cutting edge innovation?
5. Know why you should have developed or ported at least 10 apps by now?
6. Join us on this phenomenal journey which is no longer a ‘leap of faith’?
Register here to attend. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Come with your laptop and keep it simple
When: Thursday 28th March,2013 at 5 pm
Where: iHub – 4th floor, Bishop Magua Centre Ngong Road, Nairobi
Kevin Ireri at 18:21:15PM Sunday, March 17, 2013
Mike at 17:10:06PM Thursday, March 21, 2013
Its free but you have to be a member to leverage it all here: http://groupspaces.com/BlackBerryDevsKenyaReply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Enhancing interaction in the classroom using technology
- Intel Shark Tank: Wednesday 11th December, 2013 | 5 – 8 pm | iHub
- This week at iHub
- Airtel Money Developer Session Wednesday 4th Dec from 1:30-5:30pm
- Marketing and PR with Patricia Mbatia on Monday 2nd Dec from 3pm