iHub By Rachel Gichinga / March 14, 2013
BlackBerry Developers Kenya 2013 Kick-Start | Thursday 28th March | 5 – 8 pm | iHub
After a long break we are back in full force to do what we do best. On Thursday 28th March at 5 pm, we will be getting updates from the BlackBerry Jam Europe attendees, as well as some Mobile Web East Africa attendees. We will also be getting application pitch for scrutiny before publishing as well as revisiting last year agenda and setting this years agenda.
1. Understand why BlackBerry developers are the highest earning developers?
2. Know what research has to do with your user?
3. Understand emerging technology and how to maximize them through BB10 OS?
4. Know the applications making it on the scene of this new OS, cutting edge innovation?
5. Know why you should have developed or ported at least 10 apps by now?
6. Join us on this phenomenal journey which is no longer a ‘leap of faith’?
Register here to attend. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Come with your laptop and keep it simple
When: Thursday 28th March,2013 at 5 pm
Where: iHub – 4th floor, Bishop Magua Centre Ngong Road, Nairobi
Kevin Ireri at 18:21:15PM Sunday, March 17, 2013
Mike at 17:10:06PM Thursday, March 21, 2013
Its free but you have to be a member to leverage it all here: http://groupspaces.com/BlackBerryDevsKenyaReply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers
Tag Cloudafrica community design developers Entrepreneurship event ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab Meetups microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 projects Research robotics Social Entrepreneurship startups talks Tech Technology training Umati
- Intel in Mombasa this weekend!
- Intel – Google Developer Group Meetup: “Building Apps 101: Know Your Audience” | Saturday 15th February, 2013 | 9:30 am – 5:00 pm | iHub
- Intel Shark Tank: Wednesday 11th December, 2013 | 6 – 8 pm | iHub
- Intel CodeFest: Calling Hardcore Devs! | December 3rd, 2013 | 9 am – 5 pm | iHub
- Call for Applications: Fully Sponsored Gaming Training with Intel