iHub UXlab By Mark Kamau / February 20, 2013
Every Thursday is UX Thursday!!
The iHub User Experience lab will conduct weekly 2 hours sessions to share, showcase and discuss how to design products, services and events in order to increase satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Each Thursday we will have a 2 hour session discussing various topics. Additionally, we will have one-on-one sessions with individuals, groups and companies interested in applying user experience design to their work. This starts at 5:30 and runs to 7:30. The UX lab has limited space and can accommodate 20. It is first come, first serve. So if interested, register below!
Register for one on one UX session for your product
To register for a one-on-one session, kindl click here and we will let you know which Thursday we can meet with you.
Topics to be covered:
- 21/2 What is User Experience design?/ Principles of User Experience design
- 28/2 Applying user experience in communication design I
- 07/3 Applying user experience in communication design II
$i = 1; ?>
Bernie Smith at 09:09:15AM Monday, February 25, 2013
I really love what you have in Kenya with your IHub. I would love to create one here in Baltimore, MD.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup
- AMI SELF-MANAGEMENT TRAINING, Tuesday, August 12, 2014