iHub By Editor / December 17, 2012
Editor’s Note: Everybody has a pre-conceived notion of what an ICT Hub should be. Chris Foster examines the lesser known ‘hubs’ around Nairobi’s busy CBD – which, for many , serve as the first point of contact with technology. By Chris Foster If you heard such a description you’d
iHub By Joseph / December 17, 2012
| How they turned their passion for Gaming into a viable and profitable business By Joseph Mathai (Listen to the podcast here) I’ll tell a story, a story about a little boy. A little boy whose father brought home a computer and he spent hours on that computer playing one
iHub Research By Angela Crandall / December 14, 2012
While most projects related to hate speech have been looking at mainstream media, we are aware of the influence—positive and negative—that New Media such as the blogosphere and online forums had on the 2007 Post Election Violence in Kenya. Therefore, our flagship Umati project seeks to monitor and report, for
iHub By Sam Wakoba / December 13, 2012
Vodafone, one of the world’s largest mobile communications firm by revenue with approximately 407 million customers partnered with the GAVI Alliance (“GAVI”) and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) in a move that will see mobile technology used to increase uptake of vaccination in sub Saharan Africa. According to Vittorio Colao, CEO of Vodafone:
iHub By Editor / December 13, 2012
1. Apply to be a Harambe Entrepreneur Deadline: 30th December Application Available at www.healliance.org The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a global action network of young African entrepreneurial leaders from academic institutions in Asia, Europe and North America. Harambe Entrepreneurs are spearheading social and business ventures across Africa including Wennovation Hub,Enzi Footwear and Harambe Farmland.
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies