iHub By Editor / December 24, 2012
Happy Holidays from the iHub!
As we wrap up this year, we’d like to thank all of our members (over 10,000 members and growing) for their continued support and engagement with us. We look forward to a great 2013 with all of you.
The iHub will be closed for the holidays from the 23rd of December to the 3rd of January. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Expert Talk – IBM’s Research Dr. Kommie Weldemariam
- Its Cloudy Today: Goodbye Cluster, Hello Cloud
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business