iHub By Editor / December 24, 2012
Happy Holidays from the iHub!
As we wrap up this year, we’d like to thank all of our members (over 10,000 members and growing) for their continued support and engagement with us. We look forward to a great 2013 with all of you.
The iHub will be closed for the holidays from the 23rd of December to the 3rd of January. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business