Uncategorized By Rachel Gichinga / November 23, 2012
The Creativez Meetup: Business in the Beats | Sunday 25th November 2012 | 2-5 pm | iHub
Our final meetup-takes a look at entertainers who are making it walking the “road less travelled”. We will not just demystify the REAL music scene in Kenya (funding, distribution, audience appreciation, marketing etc) – we’ll explore new changes through innovation, technology and even continental linkages that are helping combat the Industry’s challenges and change the face of Kenya’s music scene.
The panel consists of the following:
- Two of Africa’s most prolific producers: Calif Records’ Clement Rapudo and Ennovator Music’s Tim Rimbui
- Kenya’s international ambassadors of folk/vernacular/local music: Olova Makadem – The Ohangla Man, and “King of Mugithi” – Mike Rua.
- The brain behind Africa’s most consistent music festival – the performing artist Muthoni The Drummer Queen.
Doors open at 2pm so come with all the questions you’ve got on Kenya’s music industry.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Intel Shark Tank: Wednesday 11th December, 2013 | 5 – 8 pm | iHub
- This week at iHub
- Airtel Money Developer Session Wednesday 4th Dec from 1:30-5:30pm
- Marketing and PR with Patricia Mbatia on Monday 2nd Dec from 3pm
- IBM Research – Africa @ Nairobi Research Buzz