Uncategorized By Rachel Gichinga / November 23, 2012
Random Hacks of Kindness Hackathon: Hacks Against Corruption | December 1-2 2012 | The Boma Hotel, Nairobi
This time, our theme will be ‘Hacks Against Corruption’ and we will bring together technology and anti-corruption specialists to use technology to come up with solutions to some of the challenges we face in fighting corruption: visualising the cost of corruption, monitoring complex, massive public budgets and allowing citizens to safely report corruption in their life.
So bring your brains, ideas and techxpertise to help us fight corruption in this 36 hour coding marathon.
Registration Deadline: Saturday, December 1, 2012
Hackathon Location: The Boma Hotel
More information here.
Hacking Against Corruption does not tire | Transparency International Kenya at 07:55:48AM Sunday, December 2, 2012
[...] Nairobi’s event is unique, it is themed ‘Hacks Against Corruption’, and the only one on at this time dedicated entirely to tackling problems in corruption and [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub