iHub UXlab By Rachel Gichinga / October 22, 2012
Training for the Design Community | 29th October – 1st November 2012 | iHub
Apart from building a state-of-the-art user experience testing lab, the iHub UX Lab has a mandate to help designers and developers make the process of designing tech products more user-centric. This means ensuring they learn and involve user experience and design thinking techniques in their processes.
We therefore collaborate with global leaders in user experience and design thinking to help elevate local capacity to international standards.
From 29th October to 2nd November 2012, we are putting together a highly practical series of user experience design training sessions sponsored by ThoughtWorks, a global leader in lean and agile UX.
Experts from ThoughtWorks London will be in town to conduct the training. We are inviting the local design community to come and participate.
For questions or interest in participation please get in touch with the iHub UX Lab lead Mark Kamau: mark[at]ihub.co.ke
Paola G at 19:45:34PM Friday, October 26, 2012
Thank you! This is awesome!Reply
Leave a Reply
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup: