iHub Research By iHub Administrator / October 24, 2012
iHub Research Moves to the Second Floor
After one and a half years of growing the research arm of the iHub, we are now expanding to the second floor. With sometimes over 12 staff members crammed into our 400-square feet space, our office has been over capacity for the last 6 months.
Therefore, we are happy to announce that we have moved from our current 1st floor office in Bishop Magua to the 2nd floor. Here are some initial shots of the very bare space, which we will be designing and developing.
We look forward to sharing with you the final “after” picture and welcoming you to our new space!
The iHub Research team
iHub Newsletter Survey | *iHub_ at 11:48:59AM Wednesday, January 9, 2013
[...] launch of several initiatives – iHub Cluster, iHub UX Lab, and iHub Consult as well as the expansion of iHub Research, and Pete’s Coffee Shop on Ground Floor (serves up great [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies