Uncategorized By Rachel Gichinga / September 26, 2012
Safaricom AppStar Challenge: Call for Submissions
Safaricom is creating an opportunity for all technology professionals – Software Developers, Software Architects or students – working and residing in Egypt, Lesotho, South Africa, Qatar, Kenya & Tanzania to put forth their ideas, build that wonderful app and prove their mettle.
“AppStar” is a unique mobile app contest where you get to showcase your talent by building, uploading and distributing apps across emerging markets in Africa & Middle East. You get to win cash rewards & exciting prizes by competing with developers across these markets. More than $57,000 and 125 early bird prizes are up for grabs.
Local prizes for Kenyan entrants:
1) Grand Prize Ksh 1,000,000
2) Runners Up Ksh 500,000
3) Category Winner Ksh 100,000
More information and registration information here.
Lilian Adhiambo at 11:06:49AM Thursday, October 17, 2013
Lets play safe and win big, share y’allReply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers