Uncategorized By Rachel Gichinga / September 24, 2012
Mashable Social Good Summit | 24th September 2012 | 2:30 – 7:00 pm EAT | Livestream
On the 24th of September, Nairobi is hosting three hours of live panel discussions, as part of the three-day global Social Good Summit held annually in New York. The Summit is jointly organised by mashable.com, the United Nations Foundation, UNDP, Ericsson, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, 92Y, and, in Nairobi, the iHub. More information here.
The Nairobi programme, which features several iHub community members including Jessica Colaco of iHub Research, John Kieti of m:lab East Africa, Daudi Were of Ushahidi, Conrad Akunga of Mzalendo, Mbwana Alliy of Savannah Fund, Caroline Ngugi of MedAfrica, and Nivi Mukherjee of eLimu is going to stream live at the main New York venue, 92Y and on www.socialgoodsummit.com together with the global programme. You can watch a dedicated Nairobi livestream here , on UNDP and on Kweli.
The hashtag to use on twitter is #SGSNairobi for our event and #SGSGlobal if you want people following the global event to see your tweets too.
The times for all the meetups around the world including ours are on an interactive map at http://on.undp.org/dMfN3
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub