Uncategorized By Rachel Gichinga / September 10, 2012
Dalberg & Konza @ iHub | September 13th 2012 | iHub
Dalberg Global Development Advisors is conducting an outreach to understand requirements that SMEs and startups will have for the Konza Technology City (KTC). The input from the startup community will be invaluable for us to shape KTC so that we can create the best environment for startups to be successful.
KTC is a flagship project of Kenya Vision 2030 that will enable Kenya’s transformation into a globally competitive and prosperous nation with a high quality of life. The city will be a special economic zone developed on Mombasa road 60kms south-east of Nairobi. KTC will provide an ecosystem for startups, universities and corporations to interact closely, enhancing the speed of innovation. In addition, the city will provide quality infrastructure, high quality of life, tax incentives, facilitating regulatory environment and most importantly, quick access to companies (as potential customers) and universities (as potential suppliers of talent).
Register here to attend the event. Please contact email@example.com with Subject: “Konza @iHub” with any questions.
Dalberg looks forward to hosting the startup community at iHub.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies