iHub By Rachel Gichinga / August 28, 2012
Know Your iHub | 3rd September 2012 | iHub
For the last few months we’ve been having iHub Show + Tell on Monday evenings, which gives us an opportunity to know what the green members are working on and what value they bring to the iHub community. It’s been a great time of getting to hear about the exciting projects you all are working on, such as engineering code and harnessing tech for peace, among many others.
We’ve realized, though, that not everyone knows what we’re doing as the iHub team. Who the team members are, what the different initiatives are – iHub Research, iHub Consulting, iHub UX Lab, iHub Cluster and m:lab; what we’ve done and what we’re trying to achieve. Jessica Colaco, the Research lead, will be taking us through an in-depth look at the iHub on Monday 3rd September 2012 from 6-7 pm.
We would like as many of our community members as possible to attend this event as it’s important to know about the space in which you work. Note: there will be a quiz and prizes!
Register here to attend.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies