iHub Consulting By Mel Mbugua / August 22, 2012
Join Us! – Project Management Workshops in September
Beginning September 1st, iHub will be running workshops on project management in response to the community ‘s need for deeper knowledge and skill in this business area. The sessions will run every Saturday through September from 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Topics such as team management, scoping, scheduling, partnership management and others will be covered. The workshops will be facilitated by PMP/ PRINCE 2 certified trainers and offer perspectives for freelancers and startups in the creative, development, research and business fields. Individual participant fees for the whole program are sh. 3000, half of which is refundable at the end of the training. If you would like to participate, please contact Mel (email@example.com).
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa