iHub Consulting By Mercy Deche / August 22, 2012
Join Us! – Project Management Workshops in September
Beginning September 1st, iHub will be running workshops on project management in response to the community ‘s need for deeper knowledge and skill in this business area. The sessions will run every Saturday through September from 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Topics such as team management, scoping, scheduling, partnership management and others will be covered. The workshops will be facilitated by PMP/ PRINCE 2 certified trainers and offer perspectives for freelancers and startups in the creative, development, research and business fields. Individual participant fees for the whole program are sh. 3000, half of which is refundable at the end of the training. If you would like to participate, please contact Mel (email@example.com).
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!