iHub By Rachel Gichinga / August 10, 2012
How to Fail
In the world of startups, we love to talk about success. How hard folks worked and how well they did. How we came up with that amazing idea and how we raised millions in venture capital/grant funding.
Not enough time, however, is dedicated to the discussion around failure – the really truly bad ideas we came up with, or how significantly we went wrong. On Monday 13th August, from 6-8pm, Jimmy Gitonga (@afrowave) and Conrad Akunga (@roomthinker) will be leading a discussion on failure – on their worst ideas and business plans, and what failure taught them.
Sometimes, failure is just what we need to learn.
How to Fail | InnovationAfrica at 14:34:40PM Tuesday, August 14, 2012
[...] Go to Source /* Tagged with: Conrad Akunga • iHub • Jimmy Gitonga [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub