iHub By Mel Mbugua / August 12, 2012
From Startup to Leader
How do we equip startups in Kenya to become the mega-business leaders of the future? We know that there is plenty of skill in design and development within the tech community – the bread and butter of our local tech scene; but what about building entrepreneurs’ business skills? Skills like leadership, strategic planning, people management, financial management, marketing, project management and long-term thinking are still scarce in the community.
iHub Consulting exists to fill this business skills gap. We are currently creating a business training and mentorship program for startups and individuals in the space. What are your needs at the moment? How would you like to contribute? As a participant or mentor/facilitator? Let us know, it’d be great to hear your input.
PS: Applications are open for those who would like to join iHub Consulting’s pool of techies.
From Startup to Leader | InnovationAfrica at 14:46:25PM Tuesday, August 14, 2012
[...] Go to Source /* Tagged with: business skills • Creativez Meetup • iHub Consulting • Startup Weekend [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa