iHub By Rachel Gichinga / July 29, 2012
Tech Solutions for Creative Problems
Techies, make some space this Friday, the Creatives are taking over the iHub.
On Friday 3rd August we’re opening up the iHub space exclusively to the creative community. Whether or not you’re an iHub green member, come and spend the day using great internet, interacting with other cool people, and thinking through how to apply tech solutions to creative problems.
There’s no fixed program so you’re welcome to drop in whenever you please between 9 am and 5 pm. There will be the opportunity to have “office hours” with representatives of various creative organizations including Pawa 254 and the African Media Initiative. Networking, coffee, internet – join us.
Eugene at 22:50:13PM Monday, July 30, 2012
This is something good. I hope the creative community in Nairobi will show up in good numbers.
But I see no comment with regards to Pizza O-oReply
John Maroria at 09:34:48AM Wednesday, August 1, 2012
I have been so keen in reading your weekly blog I like the programmes and initiative you take to organize seminars for us but never have I attended any with regard to the tight working schedules from 9.00am to 5.00pm would like to request if they can be flexible enough in future for people like us who would like to attend.Reply
Design hangout this Friday (or let’s talk design stuff) - Kopo Kopo Inc. at 11:00:50AM Thursday, August 2, 2012
[...] You can read more about the event here. [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH