iHub By Rachel Gichinga / July 17, 2012
Ready for an MBA?
There’s a couple of MBA information sessions being held this week, today and on Thursday. Here’s where you should be to find out more about getting into that MBA program:
Tuesday: MBA Information Session
Meet staff representatives and alumni members of each business school for answers and insight into the MBA in general, and each school specifically. Join the following Universities:
- Chicago Booth School of Business (University of Chicago)
- Fuqua School of Business (Duke University)
- Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University)
- The Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania)
in Nairobi this Tuesday to learn how you can achieve your Master of Business Administration (MBA) from a reputable and ranked US business school. We look forward to seeing you in Africa, and please be sure to register now as there is limited seating capacity. More Details
Thursday: MIT Sloan’s MBA program Information Session
The Sloanies working in Nairobi this summer will be hosting an information session for MIT Sloan’s MBA program. The session will be held this Thursday, July 19th, at the Avalon Tavern in Lavington.
If you know anyone that might be interested in learning more about the program (or if you are interested yourself), more information can be found below.
Please feel free to pass this along to any others that might benefit!
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012
Time: 8-10 pm
Venue: Avalon Tavern, located on Riverside Drive in Lavington,
Nairobi; Phone +254 713 328 688
Hosts: Vanessa Mendoza (MBA 2013), Rodolfo Gonzalez (MBA 2013), Tim Sun (MBA 2014)
Refreshments will be served
If you plan to attend, please RSVP at:
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Quality Assurance Workshop
- Eneza Education Graduates out of Incubation Program
- Be a part of the BBC “World have your say” radio show airing at iHub
- Bad judgement – Experience – Good judgement
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup