iHub By Mel Mbugua / July 5, 2012
Project Management Training Resumes
Project Management has been cited as a skill which many iHub community members would like to develop. It is a skill which, when applied correctly, results in efficiency and higher quality of output. In response to this demand, we have arranged for a series of talks and workshops starting July 2012.
We will have talks by project managers in tech, non-profit, banking and telco. They will be sharing their experience and perspective on project management as a field and how it influences business performance. In August, there will be workshops which will culminate in PRINCE 2 certification. PRINCE 2 is a globally recognized project management methodology which is widely applied by practitioners in diverse fields.
The first talk will be on Thursday 19th July from 5.30pm – 7.00pm. To register, click here. Hope to see you there
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa