iHub By Mercy Deche / July 5, 2012
Project Management Training Resumes
Project Management has been cited as a skill which many iHub community members would like to develop. It is a skill which, when applied correctly, results in efficiency and higher quality of output. In response to this demand, we have arranged for a series of talks and workshops starting July 2012.
We will have talks by project managers in tech, non-profit, banking and telco. They will be sharing their experience and perspective on project management as a field and how it influences business performance. In August, there will be workshops which will culminate in PRINCE 2 certification. PRINCE 2 is a globally recognized project management methodology which is widely applied by practitioners in diverse fields.
The first talk will be on Thursday 19th July from 5.30pm – 7.00pm. To register, click here. Hope to see you there
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- iHub @ Connected Kenya Summit 2014
- Venture Capital Course Coming July 29-30
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly