iHub By Mercy Deche / July 5, 2012
Project Management Training Resumes
Project Management has been cited as a skill which many iHub community members would like to develop. It is a skill which, when applied correctly, results in efficiency and higher quality of output. In response to this demand, we have arranged for a series of talks and workshops starting July 2012.
We will have talks by project managers in tech, non-profit, banking and telco. They will be sharing their experience and perspective on project management as a field and how it influences business performance. In August, there will be workshops which will culminate in PRINCE 2 certification. PRINCE 2 is a globally recognized project management methodology which is widely applied by practitioners in diverse fields.
The first talk will be on Thursday 19th July from 5.30pm – 7.00pm. To register, click here. Hope to see you there
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business