iHub By Editor / July 18, 2012
Innovation Prize For Africa
IPA 2013 Call for Applications
If you’re a young and innovative entrepreneur, in a science, engineering or technology field and have an innovative product that contributes towards developing new products, increasing efficiency or saving cost in Africa, then you should apply for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2013.
Innovation Africa;Innovation Prize For Africa at 18:24:22PM Saturday, July 21, 2012
[...] Go to Source /* Tagged Entrepreneur, increasing efficiency or saving cost, Innovation Prize for Africa 2013, innovative, IPA [...]Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers