iHub By Editor / July 19, 2012
Industry Thoughts with Ethan Zuckerman
The iHub will be posting a series of short video clips with top industry thought leaders in business and technology.
The first in this series is Ethan Zuckerman, who was in Nairobi for the Global Voices Summit 2012. We caught up with him at Pawa 254, where he was giving a talk to civic stakeholders on the role of media and here’s a short clip of his thoughts on collaboration and the development space in Africa.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!