iHub By Editor / July 19, 2012
Industry Thoughts with Ethan Zuckerman
The iHub will be posting a series of short video clips with top industry thought leaders in business and technology.
The first in this series is Ethan Zuckerman, who was in Nairobi for the Global Voices Summit 2012. We caught up with him at Pawa 254, where he was giving a talk to civic stakeholders on the role of media and here’s a short clip of his thoughts on collaboration and the development space in Africa.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Are you ready for Girls in ICT Day 2014? We are!
- iHub @ Connected Kenya Summit 2014
- Venture Capital Course Coming July 29-30
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance