iHub By Editor / July 19, 2012
Industry Thoughts with Ethan Zuckerman
The iHub will be posting a series of short video clips with top industry thought leaders in business and technology.
The first in this series is Ethan Zuckerman, who was in Nairobi for the Global Voices Summit 2012. We caught up with him at Pawa 254, where he was giving a talk to civic stakeholders on the role of media and here’s a short clip of his thoughts on collaboration and the development space in Africa.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup: