iHub By Rachel Gichinga / July 10, 2012
Free Legal and Tax seminar for IT firms
Thinking of starting and growing your IT company?
· What kind of company should you have? You need a structure that will enable you to protect your ideas, draft commercial agreements, obtain bank finance and settle disputes.
· What are the laws that affect your IT business?
· How can you plan for your taxes and know what taxes you are obligated to pay (i.e. Corporation tax, PAYE, VAT, withholding tax)?
· What reports are to be forwarded to the government? What to do when the KRA visits you and how respond to and manage a KRA audit?
If you are not sure of any of the above, you may be incurring needless penalties that will have to be paid for your company to be certified as tax compliant in a few years.
These and other useful questions will be answered by advocates from the firm of Mboya & Wangongu Advocates who will be holding a free legal and tax training seminar at the iHub on Friday 13th July at 10 a.m.
All iHub members and IT professional are invited to attend
$i = 1; ?>
Techpreneurs, Let’s Talk Tax | *iHub_ at 12:22:29PM Thursday, July 19, 2012
[...] from Mboya & Wangongu & Waiyaki Advocates law firm gave a legal and tax advice talk to members of the [...]Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup
- AMI SELF-MANAGEMENT TRAINING, Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Safari Tales: The App that Tells Stories
- [Meetup] Tech Meets Conservation 07
- Wireless Wednesday – How can mobile technology encourage information sharing within agricultural value chains