iHub By Rachel Gichinga / July 10, 2012
Free Legal and Tax seminar for IT firms
Thinking of starting and growing your IT company?
· What kind of company should you have? You need a structure that will enable you to protect your ideas, draft commercial agreements, obtain bank finance and settle disputes.
· What are the laws that affect your IT business?
· How can you plan for your taxes and know what taxes you are obligated to pay (i.e. Corporation tax, PAYE, VAT, withholding tax)?
· What reports are to be forwarded to the government? What to do when the KRA visits you and how respond to and manage a KRA audit?
If you are not sure of any of the above, you may be incurring needless penalties that will have to be paid for your company to be certified as tax compliant in a few years.
These and other useful questions will be answered by advocates from the firm of Mboya & Wangongu Advocates who will be holding a free legal and tax training seminar at the iHub on Friday 13th July at 10 a.m.
All iHub members and IT professional are invited to attend
Techpreneurs, Let’s Talk Tax | *iHub_ at 12:22:29PM Thursday, July 19, 2012
[...] from Mboya & Wangongu & Waiyaki Advocates law firm gave a legal and tax advice talk to members of the [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa