Uncategorized By Jessica Colaço / April 11, 2012
The XYZ Show Producers to launch web and mobile video platform, Buni TV
Buni Media, the production company behind The XYZ Show, will be announcing the launch of a new web and mobile Pan-African digital video platform called Buni TV, with a press event at the iHub on April 18.
Buni TV (www.buni.tv) aims to showcase the best, most innovative and visually arresting content being currently produced in or about Africa, and distribute it to new audiences on the continent and abroad. Buni TV will focus on high quality short and feature films, documentaries, animation, television and web series, and music videos.
Whereas others African video platforms seem to target only the diaspora market, Buni TV wants to bring its content in priority to the continent’s under-served audiences. Anticipating Africa’s upcoming mobile video boom, Buni TV developed a light, user-friendly mobile site that works on most smartphones and can be accessed at m.buni.tv.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business