iHub By Jessica Colaco / March 18, 2012
MIT Sloan School of Management and the iHub Charette
Students from the MIT Sloan School are visiting the iHub Tuesday 2oth March 2012. Come join us for refreshments and a chance to learn more about the MIT MBA program, one of the leading business programs in the USA!
The evening will start out with a brief presentation and Q&A about the Sloan school from 6:00-7:00PM. RSVPs must be placed in advance HERE.
Then, from 7:30 – 9:30 PM, join us for an iHub open forum where we will learn about the many awesome startups iHub members are working on. The session will begin with 5-minute business presentations and then will break into an informal charette-style workshop.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to mingle with business students and trade business ideas!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers