iHub By Simeon Oriko / March 18, 2012
MIT Sloan School of Management and the iHub Charette
Students from the MIT Sloan School are visiting the iHub Tuesday 2oth March 2012. Come join us for refreshments and a chance to learn more about the MIT MBA program, one of the leading business programs in the USA!
The evening will start out with a brief presentation and Q&A about the Sloan school from 6:00-7:00PM. RSVPs must be placed in advance HERE.
Then, from 7:30 – 9:30 PM, join us for an iHub open forum where we will learn about the many awesome startups iHub members are working on. The session will begin with 5-minute business presentations and then will break into an informal charette-style workshop.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to mingle with business students and trade business ideas!
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup: