Uncategorized By Simeon Oriko / March 20, 2012
EANOG Meetup: BGP Best Practices for IXP
Topic: Border Gateway protocol (BGP) best practices for Internet Exchange Points. (IXP’s)
Speaker: Michuki Mwangi
Date: 24th March 2012
Time: 9:30 am
Snacks are sponsored by DataPosit (http://www.dataposit.co.ke/)
This talk is a lead up to a training session to be organized by TESPOK on Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) for Internet Exchange Point (IX or IXP’s).
Michuki will review the Internet Exchange Point best practices focusing on Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). He’ll take questions; as many as you may have. You’ll also help answer questions.
EANOG is your community, participate, learn, grow.
This is our second meeting this year. The last one on cloud computing was very well attended.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies